Kena bridge of spirits

Developers : Ember Lab

Publishers: Ember lab LLC , Maximum gamers

Platforms: PS5 , PS4 , PC.



Kena bridge of spirit is a game that I've been excited to try out ever since it was first announced last year. So I'll be telling you some cool facts about the game and we'll see if it's worth buying right now. But don't worry, I'm not going to be spoiling the story. I'll just be telling you about the first hour or so that you should be experiencing in this game. So let's get right into it.


Now once I started the game on the PlayStation 5 which by the way, this game is also available on PC on the epic game store, I was able to choose the graphics valve between fidelity or performance which we see more and more on the PlayStation 5 and now as a person that can no longer play with the world of 30 FPS I decided on performance and really didn't really sacrifice that much quality in the game itself. Getting into the game, I immediately felt like I was maybe in a Pixar or Disney movie of sorts. It had a quality that I guess would be similar to that of Disney's Raya and the last dragon and actually it felt pretty much close. I mean, the graphics were impressive and gorgeous and following the spirit guides that would teach me the game in this tutorial like the beginning for example. It was an awesome experience. I learned to pulse my spiritual light and turn things on or unlock areas and it felt rewarding. As I traveled through the forest, you can hear a little voices and immediately realize that all the cutscenes in this game would be the same movie quality that we've been seeing throughout the game so far. And of course this is where we meet our first rot and the plot of the game for the first part at least now going through the platforms and discovering areas I realized that the rod was more than just for being cute and for taking pictures which I will get into in a minute but they were also very helpful for battles. The right which is the name of the little creatures could help defeat components of the corrupted forest but only if they felt courageous enough which you have to beat up a few monsters on your own in order for them to feel a little bit more courageous not going further and I found that there is a skill tree of sorts not very detailed, but for a game like this. I feel personally that it doesn't really need to be especially when facing enemies.


            Ain't no you're clicking pictures and doing funny things with a rod. That was definitely funny to experience. Although I would admit that the actions at least when you do them as you sit down takes a little bit of time and maybe an audio cue once you used it would be the best way. So it kind of acknowledges that you did do this because at least when I was first trying, it felt like I was pressing it, but it will take some time. So I didn't know if it was working or not. And I do break a lot of games. So I didn't know if I broke it or something. But eventually I realized how to do it. And finally we entered the title of the game, which had taught me pretty much everything I really needed to know. Well, sort of until I realized there's things such as spirit mail and basically you can grab this mail and give it to the spirit in town that corresponds to a mock areas in the game. While you can also find corrupted chess and other weapon types and eventually learn other weapons, such as the bow and arrow it as I kept going through the game and learning more and more features that I could use, such as the store where you could basically buy a bunch of hats for your rots, and you could just see it in real time if you really wanted to. I found myself even more immersed after receiving the fox mass which is a part of series of masks that you can use to see the rot footprints or even see through the eyes of that specific spirits chasing down this spirit was like a movie seeing and it felt amazing what you're looking at right now this is completely in game this was me playing the game. This is not actually a cutscene or anything but there was a cutscene that follows shortly after and honestly, it looks gorgeous. All in all the game was extremely fun and I didn't feel like anything was new, really. But it was beautiful, exciting in a way that I felt like I was in a Disney or Pixar movie or even something created by Studio Ghibli and also given the fact that this is an indie game brought to life by Ember lab who had really just made animated stories for Coca Cola high sense the MLB and more such as the short film dust, which actually won some pretty cool awards. I was thoroughly impressed by the amount of love and detail that they put into their first game ever paid a bridge of spirits honestly this is the type of game that we should be seeing in this day and age and I am pretty impressed and he honest I will say though the game is amazing. There are some things that do need adjusting such as the camerawork and speed and I find that the way that you control your rods when you use a teardrop to turn them almost into the original form it feels a bit weird, and that's mostly because of the camera work so I feel like it needs to be adjusted to be much faster for the combat is fun, especially with a bow and arrow if you've played games like Demon Souls is kind of similar to that but with a bow and arrow. Like I said, you'll mark close to the beginning of the game and I found that weapons to be much more fun but the cool thing is, is that it's basically all your staff and I love the fact that I can use it as a bow and arrow or immediately switch over to Amelie just by a click of a button. Overall I definitely recommend this game and I hope many will buy it even if it's just to make the argument to the industry that this is the type of game that is needed in this day and age. What do you guys think about this game? Are you interested in getting it are you getting it did you preorder let me know in the comments below. And again, a special thanks to you guys for following my blogs and reading it because it helps me a lot. It was a blast and I had a lot of fun with it and I'm going to continue playing it to completely finish it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments